1895 $ plus tax
A deposit of $1000 is required
to reserve your place.
This 2-day training (16 hours) will teach you everything you need to know about the different models of hair prostheses, consultation, installation, maintenance and coloring.
This training is only offered to hairdressers
The subjects seen in training:
– Who is the hair prosthesis suitable for?
– The different types of alopecia or problems
– Why use a prosthesis rather than hair extensions?
– The different models of hair prostheses
– Why use human or synthetic hair?
– What is the lifespan of a prosthesis?
– The importance of consultation
– The choice of length, color, texture, type of hair and coloring
– Why install the prosthesis temporarily or permanently?
– Permanent installation (glued or bead) and temporary installation
– The maintenance
– The reinstallation
– The cut
Program of the training:
Theory and practice on a mannequin head
Practice on a mannequin head and on presentation of a model
Total duration: 16 hours
Hourly: According to training schedules.
The kit included in the training contains:
– 1 synthetic hair prostheses
– 50 blond beads, 50 brown beads, 50 black beads
– 3 needles
– 3 bobbins of thread (blond, brown and black)
– 1 white great glue
– 1 ultra hold glue
– 12 brushes
– 1 tape-in adhesive remover
– 24 adhesives for prostheses
– 24 clips (8 of each color)
– 1 comb
– 1 tape measure
– 1 hair color ring
– 1 extension pliers
– 1 synthetic shampoo duo
– 1 natural hair shampoo duo
We welcome up to a maximum of 8 students per training course to ensure optimal supervision and promote good learning.
A deposit of $1000 is required to reserve your place.
Become an expert and help your customers feel confident!
**Note that taxes aren’t included in the prices.
Contact us to find out more about this training.